Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adjusting to Mommyhood

So, on the 28th Clara will be 2 months old. Hard to believe.

We took Clara for her first set of pictures about two weeks ago. They came out so cute (I'll post them at the bottom). She is doing so well and she's just a joy.

Going back to work has been- well, interesting. It keeps me busy since I am only there three days a week I have to shove a lot more into my days now. But that's a good thing I don't spend a lot of time thinking about missing Clara. The only time I get sad is when I am pumping milk for her.

We've taken her out a few times- mostly to Nana and Pappy's house (Ray's parents) and around the block in the stroller. She's so calm and happy and loves to play with her little play gym or in the bouncer that Ray's parents have. They even got a pack and play for her so we didn't constantly have to drag ours up.

We are going up to NY to see my parents for Easter. She'll get to meet my grandmother and my aunt, uncle and cousins as well as my brother and future SIL. Unfortunately my sister won't be there but that's okay my sister will be in around May for Clara's baptism.

Other than that life is wonderful with her. She's sleeping more through the night. She's happy and alert most of the day. She's eating well, gaining weight and growing. She's smiling and grabbing on to things- she loves music and she loves being held by EVERYONE. She's just a joy to be with!


So here is a picture from her first set of professional pictures. Isn't she just the cutest?


4 comments:

Trish J said...

get the heck out - she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! :-)
I've missed you. Glad you hear you and Clara are doing well.

Ann M. said...

So cute! I love the picture :)

Glad that you are doing OK going back to work and all that. Will email you my new address this weekend.

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

She is beautiful.