Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh No

Another Friday, another fever. WHAT IS GOING ON?

I'm distraught. Waiting, impatiently I might add, for the doctor's office to call. WHY ARE THEY NEVER THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM TO BE? The fever is 101.2 in her armpit, so for all intents and purposes probably closer to 102. Daycare just called to have me pick her up. Except I can't because Ray and I commute together (we're saving the world one car at a time :eyeroll:) on days like this WE NEED TWO F'ING CARS. So Ray went to get her (this is the 4th Friday he had to take time from work to take her to the doctor-his boss is looking at him a little funny now). Overall situation= THE MAJOR SUCKAGE.

Doctor suggested last time she may have a UTI which would require a catheter to get the pee out. :( My poor little thing. If that yields nothing then it's blood test and eventually a freakin' spinal tap. Please dear lord if you only grant me one prayer this year let it be this. NO SPINAL for Clara. I am fairly sure I'd be absolutely beside myself with sadness if they had to give her one. UGH.

Why only on Fridays? Why? She seems so happy and so wonderful during the week and then on Fridays all hell breaks loose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hope she will be okay!

The Swann's said...

Oh no! I hope she's okay and this is just a spontaneous weekend thing. :-(

BTW- how's the feeding at daycare going after the whole debate on to feed more or not???

~Meghan

Ann M. said...

Oh my goodness! I really hope that everything is OK and that it's just a delayed reaction to the shots or something.... keep us posted!

Trish J said...

What the hell? What is with Fridays? How is she?