Monday, February 4, 2008

Just as I suspected

Nothing...

Not even so much as tiny increase in temps. Bleh. No O for me. But I guess in a way it's still early in the cycle for me. I just hope I do. It would suck to go through all this crap of taking medication and no O to show for it.

This weekend was BD free due to Ray's SA today. Which he said was surprisingly boring. They had nothing for him to look at so, I assume he took some "materials" with him. His appointment was scheduled for 9:30 but he text messaged me around 9:20 and told me he was already done. So, they probably took him early. He told me I could call the doctor for the test results tomorrow. I think she will just tell me to wait until I see her on the 18th for my next appointment.

So because I haven't O'd yet that means we will continue to, uh, you know try until I do O. I keep waking up hoping that my temps have increased but so far no luck. I am not even sure what my CM is doing and OPKs, I have found because of the PCOS, are a waste of money. I get nothing from them. Most PCOS women see lines all the time, not me, I see nothing, maybe it's because my LH is always too high to measure in the threshold for those OPKs. *shrug*

On top of that I had some spotting yesterday morning and into the afternoon. By the time I went to bed it was completely gone and I've had nothing at all today. I wonder if it was O spotting. Geez I am grasping at straws here.

All I can do is wait and try not to overanalyse everything.

1 comment:

C-Rah said...

Hang in there girly! It's still early yet, so don't give up.

OPK? LH? WTH? (That last one's mine.) Sorry, I'm not sure what they mean, but it sounds like you are DEF educated on the whole process. That's sooooo good that you are really on top of things like that.