Friday, April 25, 2008

So A Funny Thing

AF isn't here. Not even spotting. My temps went up this morning?? I think my chart is wrong.

I'm a skeptic I guess. I won't test! I can't bare to see the negative result even with decent temps. I'll wait until Monday unless AF shows by then (and she will).

I can make it through the weekend (I think) besides I only have one test at home and I don't want to waste it on this cycle when I feel we had no chance. Our timing was great if I ovulated 14 days ago, it was okay if I ovulated 12, not so great at 11 days or less.

Only time will tell I guess. Wait wait wait. That's the fun part. Still having cramps and craving sweets (not like me at all) but I am still sure she'll show tomorrow or sunday at the latest!

4 comments:

Ann M. said...

All I'm going to say is...hmm.

And keep us posted.

Melissa said...

seconding what Ann says! Let us know.

LCP said...

Ooooo, praying for some news soon. I will say this...when I was pregnant this last time...I truly thought the symptoms I was having were AF, until I was 4-days late. So sometimes AF symptoms are exactly the same as pregnancy.

Can't wait to hear!

The Swann's said...

:-) Waiting for an update!!! :-)