Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's The Day

We'll be heading to the hospital in 5 hours to start the induction of Baby Parrish. I am nervous, excited and scared but I really can't wait to meet our little one.

I have to admit I had a total freak out Sunday- fit with crying and everything. Ray was great, told me we'd be fine (do I believe him?) and that we have lots of support and love and that's what's important.

I know all that. But still, you know...

Anyway, I think the freak-out was pretty normal and I am over it now. Everyone will be around (though I am not 100% sure if that's a good idea) the first week or so after the baby is here. I am hoping I get some peace and quiet in the hospital tonight- just me and Ray.

Well- the next post will let you know what we had, what the baby's name is and all the details. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck- we are thinking of you! Your freak-out was totally normal- a lot of things are about to change for you both... but you will be just fine! Very excited to meet Baby Parrish soon!

Ann M. said...

Good luck, Chrissy!

I had the same kind of freak out, and hey, the Captain and I are both still alive :)

I'll be thinking of you, Ray, and Baby P tonight and sending you happy, new mommy vibes.

Mel said...

Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great!

The Swann's said...

Oh how exciting!!!!! I so can't wait to hear all about baby Parrish!!!! :-) Much luck for a smooth and healthy mommy and baby at the end of it all...

Trish J said...

Dude - I am bouncing off the wall, I'm so excited for you! You are going to do wonderfully and I can't wait to hear how it goes.

You are so awesome, and I think you and Ray are going to rock this delivery!

I can't wait to hear all about you, Baby Parrish!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :-)

Trish J said...

Hope you're resting and comfy and snuggling your precious baby!

*Tina* said...

good luck!! I hope it all went well and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Alicia said...

I was thinking about you today and I hope everything went well with L&D!!!!