Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vampire Chris

Yup I had my CD3 blood draw today. AF is kicking butt and taking names. I do NOT like her right now.

Mean time I was up at the ass crack of dawn so that I could be at work on time/early and wouldn't you know it we got there at 6:45am and there was already a line. I didn't get out of the office until 7:30am and I still wanted to stop at Starbucks and needed to hit CVS for some "feminine hygiene" products (lucky me, right?) Oh well I was here on time and I think Ray was at work on time too.

Next Tuesday is my HSG. Ray will have to come with me unfortunately. I was hoping my mother would still be here so she could take me but...she's leaving Friday and not coming back until the 25th. Then I get to spend that whole day resting at home. I am going to be so damn bored and worried about this work audit. I am really hoping AF will be gone before next Tuesday.

I also get to start OPKs this cycle. Dr suggested I start on CD 10 (I have no idea why I am pretty sure if I ovulate it won't be until CD 18/19/20 or later) but we just do what the dr says. In the mean time Ray's next Uro appt isn't until the end of the month so---hopefulyl there will be good news there. He could call for results this week if he wanted to but he can wait.

So the HSG means no sex0ring for the Parrishes until after the 18th (poor Ray). But we have so much going on he may not notice.

Anyway this cycle brings some hope (like I am hoping that my HSG is okay).

No comments: